PIGlite-CF4 Carbon Fiber Tripod
The PIGlite-CF4 Carbon Fiber Tripod is a great match for the outdoor enthusiast who is looking to shed pounds when ounces matter most. With the hunter, backpacker, and outdoorsman in mind, the PIGlite-CF4 maintains the shooting specific features of our PIG0311-G Field Tripod while saving weight where it counts. Compatible with both ball heads, and directly mounting the HOG or PIG saddle, the PIGlite-CF4 is a great tripod option for those looking to gain that edge in the field.
From glassing hillsides to operating in confined spaces, the PIGlite-CF4 will excel in creating a stable platform.
*PIGlite-CF4 tripod is sold as the tripod legs alone. A Saddle or ball head would be an additional purchase.
- The short center column allows the shooter to get all the way down to a 8” prone position.
- A removable, load bearing hook has been added to the bottom of the center column to hang weight, such as a backpack. The added weight will greatly increase tripod stability.
- The center column can fully rotate 365 degrees. This is a great feature for those who intend to direct mount a saddle to the PIGlite-CF4 tripod.
- The tripod’s feet incorporate interchangeable rubber or spiked feet. (Yes, the spiked feet are included)
- 24 lbs heavy duty weight rating.
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Four section 28mm carbon fiber legs with adjustable cam levers. (8 layers of carbon Fiber)
- Finished off in flat OD Green paint job.
MAX. OPERATING HEIGHT 53.5 IN MIN. OPERATING HEIGHT 8 IN MAX. CENTER COLUMN EXT 6 IN CENTER COLUMN TYPE 365 Degree Rotation FOLDED LENGTH 19.5 IN WEIGHT 3.6 lbs. NUMBER OF LEG SECTIONS 4 MAX. LOAD 24 LBS LEG LOCK TYPE Adjustable Cam Lever Leg Locks LEG TIP Interchangeable rubber or spikes TRIPOD MOUNT THREAD 3/8